Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Orb or Not?



This picture was taken by me during Halloween 2003. Now, the story behind this is simple. A few miles down the street in the near background where this picture was taken. A man tried to kill his girlfriend, but failed eventually committing his own suicide by jumping in front of an oncoming train. Now, the night I took this picture, it was very dry, no rain and very little moisture at all. Taken with a digital camera. Now, what do you think? Orbs or not? If you are an expert in the field, please drop me a line or simply post in our forum. Now, I'll post a much larger picture as well in the forum, if any one would like to see the full size picture just click on it as well, or once again email me and I'll send you it then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These orbs could mean anything really. They are pure white so that could mean they are pure and nice spirits but it could also mean that its just some sort of malfunction with the camera in this very dank lighting. It looks like the camera was not the best quality either so that could have something to do with it. Thx

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home