Tuesday, November 01, 2005

BURLINGTON GHOST AND HAUNTED WALK

Look out for exclusive pictures I have talken from this great little walk I took on Devil's Night this last Sunday October 30th. The walk is hosted by one of Canada's leading paranormal researchers Patrick Cross and covers roughly 20 or more sites in about 2 hours time. We took the second and late walk that began at 10:30pm running just until shortly after 12am. Anyhow, I was able to snap a couple very interesting pictures of some activity and will post them in the coming days. IN the meantime, if anyone is interested in learning more about the walk or Patrick Cross visit BURLINGTON GHOST WALKS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loads of acitivity on Bronte creek could be a flying saucer landing on the marshes ..There was one two years ago and the reeds have only now grown up from it and now another one cigar shape.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait... so you're telling that a UFO landed in my backyard??!! This is insane. Why was this not on the news? I bet its the government. I be woke, you be not. Have a nice day

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home