Thursday, October 19, 2006

German Mill Finds and Overlook.

We after spending roughly 2 hours on site, I myself felt nothing but peaceful energy. Though there was one corner inside the mill that did give me some other energy. Still, there was no concrete evidence that the mill was in fact inhabitated by anything paranormal. Though we did secure the EVP from inside the mill during the original scouting, there was none captured during our night investigation. I would like to have the group spend another time out there doing a more indepth investigation as I still hold hope that there may in fact be something there. In the meantime here are some interesting pictures taken on site by myself and Rob.









Equipment used during the investigation were a Sony Night Shot Digital Hi-8 Camcorder, 2 EMF meters, three digital audio recorders, an infrared flashlight as well as regular flashlights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home