Monday, May 29, 2006

Mount Nemo Orbs

After hearing from several different sources about an area just east of Mount Nemo where there seems to be a hot bed for UFO activity. Anyhow, I took a drive out to this particular area or at least what I think is the correct area and was encountered with the strangest experience. I was driving down to the exact area along the road when i came to a small bridge where there we very small orbs flying around. They were the size of a large orange and were like a faint bluish/green in colour. There was no sounds coming from them other then the natural sound of insects in the area. Now, to explain this, I can't as of right now. Maybe gas, I just don't know. Anyhow, I took several pictures as I had my digital cam like always. I wish I had a camcorder with good night vision so I could have taken actually video footage of these floating around. Anyhow, here are some shots I took with close-ups. I've coined these guys The Mount Nemo Orbs!More shots are coming as well as that EVP taken from The Screaming Tunnel!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home