Sunday, November 13, 2005

First Official Investigation

Though it wasn't a major investigation, myself and a friend decided to give it a go. Armed with a small incomplete kit which included LED flashlight, compass, digital recorder, digital camera, and log sheets. Our first area of investigation was the Salem Cemetery which is no longer in use and has an old history here in Burlington. We stared our investigation around 2am est and lasted for about 45 minutes give or take. Within that time frame, myself and Dave conducted what tests we could with the limitations in equipment. Right from the get go, I search for the perfect area in which to start recording for EVPs. David, took notes and keep a close eye on the compass for to see if it would act up. I took several picture, which I will add in the coming days. The only activity we did record as of right now where the usual orb action as well as an area in which the compass started to act up a little. As for EVPs, the area was quite noisy making it hard to secure anything. I'm still searching though.

Our second place of choice was the very old pioneer Deforrest Cemetery which in my mind held something very usual to Salem. In this I mean it's over all feel. This cemetery holds quite abit of children which made it all the more eerier. Once again like Salem, we took several pictures and recorded for EVPs. We didn't use the compass on this round. Once again there wasn't much activity as of right now. I'm still going through the recording and pictures to see if there is in fact something. There was one spot in the Deforrest Cemetery in which I felt a strong presence of sorts, but I'm not a medium so I wouldn't be able to explain this in great detail. An area to the outer rim of the cemetery where there are two small headstones, very two very young girls who died very young. One at 11 years of age, the other at around 11 months. We also discovered a very unusual thing about one of the major head stones, or monument if you will where at first there seemed to be no writing on it. We actually had to shine the light at a certain angle to actually read it. I will post the video footage of this to show you just exactly what I mean.

In ending, this was quite an eerie adventure, one that really go the adrenaline flowing. Although the investigation wasn't a long and extensive one, it however was a testing ground to going into something more. House and indoor activities. If you are in the Burlington area and are a medium or a person of spiritual believe and can read certain things we would love to have you along for our next investigation. Of course, this is non-profit and for documenting purposes. If interested please email me at sgenier@mail2world.com with a subject heading that I would recognize, thx!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This past weekend, our family took a trip from Kitchener to Rattlesnake point to enjoy both the sunshine & the view. We left and headed down Derry Road toward Campbellville. I'm not familiar with the area, so for whatever reason I had decided to turn down Walker's Line, not noticing the NO EXIT sign. As we were turning, I caught a glimpse of the Deforrest Pioneer Cemetery sign and was immediately compelled to pull over, and go investigate. I left my son & husband in the car and made my way up the hill. My camera batteries had died earlier in the day, so i couldn't take pics, but I wanted you to know, that I too had a very strong feeling associated with this cemetery. I'm not a psychic either, so the feeling could have been generated simply by the age of the cemetery, but it was definately stronger than the feeling get in any of Kitchener's local Pioneer Cemeteries. Good luck to you, keep searching, I hope to see some good pics of your results.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home