Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Home and Deforrest Investigation Details soon!

First off I wanted to let you all know that SOPS official website has just been registered and will be under construction very soon. The new address will be www.southernontarioparanormal.com , I know it's long, but the short hand is already taken! So, keep checking for full details on our new home!

Well, the group returned to Deforrest Cemetery though for some it was a first trip there. After briefly going through the group's footage both audio and visual, it seems that once again the cemetery is very active. It certainly is a haven for EVPS, here's an example of one EVP Maria was able to capture of what sounds like a little girl. Now, I won't frontload any of you by telling you what I think it is saying. The start you will hear me talking and then afterwards you will hear a faint voice saying something, let me know your thoughts!

DEFORREST EVP# 2 (Maria)

More details from the investigation coming soon as I still have to go through the video footage and Rob was also able to isolate some interesting EVPS! Stay Tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robbiemoto said...

who is Ron?

:P

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home