Monday, November 14, 2005

Strange Activity on the Bruce Trail



Earlier today, I took a walk along the Bruce Trail near Mount Nemo. When I wondered off the path to take a look at a strange hill that looked as if it had been man made years ago. The rock formation didn't at all look natural by any means. So, I decided to take a few pictures and as you can see that I was able to capture a streak of strange energy. Like a vortex or along those lines. You can see it just to the left of the picture, a strange orange line that crosses over and out of the picture's frame. At this time, I did have a certain feeling one that I couldn't explain, but knew that there was something about this particular place. Anyhow, once again for those in the know, please post your comments on if this indeed can be a vortex of energy etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home