Thursday, November 24, 2005

Group Name?

Ok, it about time to give our group a name so it can be identified a lot easier! I've decided to put a few name out there to see what can of a response I would get. Of course these are just name ideas that I've come up with, if anyone has a better suggestion outside this group of names, then please by all means throw it my way. So far, this unnamed group of our consists of three people and would like to see that expand by three more making it a total of 6 for the time being. If you are in the general area and would like to join, please throw me an email at sgenier@mail2world.com with an additional subject heading that I would recognize. Here is the group of names that I have come up with, please let me know which one you would go with, or if none of them, please suggest your idea, thx!

Halton Paranormal Investigations (H.P.I)

Halton Investigations of the Paranormal (H.I.P)

Halton Ghost Trackers (H.G.T)

Burlington Ghost Trackers (B.G.T)

Burlington Anomaly Trackers (B.A.T)

South Western Ontario Paranormal Investigators (S.W.O.P.I)

South Western Ontario Ghost Trackers (S.W.O.G.T)


  • CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST NAME!


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home