Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Hermitage plot thickens!

After going through just 2/3's of the video footage taking from the Hermitage ruins from last Sunday night's investigation, I have found a few rather very interesting details. As some of you know that the audio and digital stills taken from the area turned up some activity, that coupled with the over all senses the team harboured while there. We, I can now add that I have found two more items of interest. One, that throughout the video's audio, there is a faint chiming almost like that of a church bell in the distance. Now, while we were there, I for one did not hear this and nor did this turn up on the digital audio records that we took. Secondly, I believe I have also captured what looks like and anomaly or an apparition flying by the view of the camera somewhat in the background just after I turned the camera back on after it had mysteriously turned off itself. More on this once I'm able to isolate the frames...

Going through it a few times, it's not fog or breath at all as those two elements would be on going or appearing more then one time especially when were talking near the camera. This anomoly is just a few seconds, shooting across the view of the camera. Just before going by, you'll notice the camera's focus blurring and quickly re-adjusting itself as if it detects the faint mass rolling by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home