Sunday, November 26, 2006

Deforrest Round 3

Though for some of the group this was the second trip to this eerie little hillside cemetery in Milton. This trip around myself, Rob and Maria yielded some pretty interesting vibes, of course that was heightened with the pea soup thickness of the fog which rendered many of the camera shots full of mist orbs. We spent just over two hours taking video, audio and of course EMF reading and found Deforrest to be in a very active mode that evening. Maria has already captured an EVP from the area where many of seen the "Ghost Digger" on top of the hillside right beside the roadside. An EVP I'll post later once it's posted on SOPS mainsite . I myself have yet to go through any of my audio or video footage from that night, but will so later on tonight in hopes of finding something. The there of us had a very lenghty conversation which Maria recorded which would be nice if someone from beyond would have joined in, as of right now, not sure if that was in fact a reality or not. Anyhow, in the meantime here are some rather interesting still shots I took from the hillside that night! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home